|“Stairs to Success”
Springtime 1997 - 2003 the Center was one of the founders and organizers
of a city competition on economics and entrepreneurship for teenagers
"Stairs to Success". The preparatory stage includes development
of methodical materials, organization and carrying out of seminars-training
for participants, working out the script of the competition.
· Providing of professional development for teachers;
· Review of economic education situation in Belarus
through participation in round tables;
· Partnership exchange of ideas, materials, and
methods among former participants of training of trainers workshops
to build economic education delivery system in Belarus;
· Application of economic concepts to Belarussian
· Enhancing of computer literacy of teachers;
· Attraction of attention of business and educational
authorities of Belarus to the development of economic educational
system at pre-college level.
"Stairs to Success
2002" Photoalbum >>
to Success 2003" Photoalbum >>
California Stock Market Simulation
Organization in Autumn and Spring ten-weeks seminars and Internet practice for youth.
The aim of this competition is to provide Belarussian youth with an enjoyable, low-risk
experience of investing on the Stock Market.
Learn how market economic system works.
Benefits to students:
· Analyze news regarding the economy and markets
· Strengthen their computer and Internet skills
· Work together and make decisions in teams
· Enjoy participating in the statewide competition